Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sci-Fi Character Model

Upon wracking my brain for ways I can update my blog more often, I concluded that it might be interesting to put up some of my work-in-progress screenshots. I've been modeling a futuristic sort of science-fiction character over the past few weeks and here's how far I've gotten so far. It's taken much much longer than I anticipated at first, partly because I've never modeled armor before, partly because of pesky classes, and partly because the technique I'm using is a time-consuming process. But I like the results, and I'm anxious to finish up. I'm waiting to do the face, hair, hand details till after I finish the armor, only because I feel like I've sculpted a lot of heads lately and I'd like to model an entire character. Anywho, feast your eyes on these screenshots:








No comments:

Post a Comment